Your Video Content and Conduct
- As a POPDHH account holder you may submit Content to the Service, including videos and user comments. You understand that POPDHH does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Content you submit.
- You shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing your Content on the Service. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish Content you submit; and you license to POPDHH all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for publication on the Service pursuant to these Terms of Service.
- For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your Content. However, by submitting Content to POPDHH, you hereby grant POPDHH a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Content in connection with the Service and POPDHH's (and its successors' and affiliates') business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the Service a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under these Terms of Service. The above licenses granted by you in video Content you submit to the Service terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your videos from the Service. You understand and agree, however, that POPDHH may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of your videos that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by you in user comments you submit are perpetual and irrevocable.
- You further agree that Content you submit to the Service will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant POPDHH all of the license rights granted herein.
- You further agree that you will not submit to the Service any Content or other material that is contrary to the POPDHH Community or Burnaby School District Guidelines, currently found here, which may be updated from time to time.
POPDHH does not endorse any Content submitted to the Service by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and POPDHH expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Content. POPDHH does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Service, and POPDHH will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. POPDHH reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice.
Discussion Forum & Video Comments Etiquette
All users are expected to follow the generally accepted rules of good discussion forum manners. These include the following:
- Be polite. Do not get abusive in your messages to others. Do not criticize the spelling, writing or keyboarding of others.
- Use appropriate language. Do not swear or use any other inappropriate language.
- Do not reveal your personal address or phone number, or those of other students.
- Do not use the website in such a way that you would disrupt the use of the website by other users.
- All communications and information available through the website is property of the Burnaby School District. Do not re-post personal e-mail without the permission of the author.