There are 4 events in DHHCW 2018. Full details are available in the links at the bottom of the page.
Registration for DHHCW (all 4 events) must be done through our online Registration Form (one form per student) in addition to sending in required accompanying forms (see below).
POPDHH's preferred point of contact is the Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing working with these students. See our registration form for detailed information.
You will not be included in our headcount if you do not register online.
- Please read through the posted information carefully as most of your questions can be answered on our website or registration form.
- Fill out the online registration form.
- Download all the forms you need depending on the events for which you have registered.
- Email accompanying forms with appropriate signatures.
Please note several important deadlines this year in anticipation of the increased interest in attending DHHCW 2018.
February 28, 2018 (Registration for all events in DHHCW)
- All registration forms and relevant permission forms for students/adults must be signed and received by the office by the posted deadline. Your confirmation after you register will contain all necessary forms.
- Should you fail to submit all relevant forms by the deadline:
- Your student’s name may be removed from the list of confirmed applicants and will be encouraged to submit an application for next year.
- Your flight and hotel confirmation will be placed on hold until all forms have been submitted.
March 9, 2018 (Optimist form submissions)
- All speeches for students must be received by the posted deadline.
- Submit VLOG or written copy for ASL speeches
- Submit written copy for oral speeches
- If you don't submit speeches by the deadline:
- The interpreters and CART cannot guarantee an accurate translation of the speech.
- Your student’s presentation may not be viewed/heard at its best advantage.
Please register and submit all relevant forms by the deadline to avoid disappointment.